Residential Properties To Let
5 Properties found
Let £3,750 pcm (Fees Apply)
Burton Park, Nr Petworth, West Sussex
An elegant & gracious wing of over 4000 sq ft in this classical mansion within the unique rural haven of the sought
after Burton Park Estate
- Hall, Cloakroom
- Drawing room
- Open plan Kitchen/dining room
- Study, TV room/Snug
- Master bedroom suite, Guest bedroom suite
- Third bedroom, Family bathroom
- Utility room, Storage rooms, Wine cellar, Gas C.H
- Double Garage, Private east & south facing terraces.
- Use of tennis courts, gardens and grounds.
Let Agreed £1,875 pcm (Fees Apply)
A spacious and newly decorated 4 bedroom semi-detached house (1860 sq ft plus garage) in a quiet no-through road within walking distance of school and shops.
- Kitchen/Dining room
- Sitting room
- TV room
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Utility room, Gas central heating
- Off road parking, Garage and Gardens
To Let £1,295 pcm (Fees Apply)
Graffham, Near Petworth, West Sussex
Situated in the popular village of Graffham is this three bedroom detached bungalow. The property is in good decorative condition and offers flexible accommodation. In addition to the three bedrooms there is a dining area and study off the light and spacious s...
- Sitting Room with Wood Burning Stove
- Open Plan Fitted Kitchen
- Dining Area
- 3 Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom and en suite Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating.
- Council Tax Band G
References Pending £895 pcm (Fees Apply)
Petworth, West Sussex
A charming and unusual 2 bed apartment on two floors in the centre of Petworth with off street parking for 1 car and a private west facing roof terrace.
- Open Plan Reception Room with Fitted Kitchen
- Double Bedroom
- Small Single Bedroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Off Street Parking for One Car
- Roof Terrace
- Council Tax Band C
References Pending £845 pcm (Fees Apply)
Midhurst, West Sussex
A newly and beautifully refurbished first floor 2 bedroom apartment with light and spacious open plan living space, large balcony allocated parking and well kept communal gardens.
- Entrance hall with coat cupboard
- New fitted kitchen with electric oven, hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine.
- Open plan reception room with sitting, dining and study areas
- 2 double Bedrooms each with fitted wardrobes
- New Bathroom
- Private balcony overlooking communal gardens
- Electric heating. New carpets throughout
- Allocated parking space
5 Properties found